About Tammy Quintana
My name is Tammy Quintana. My skills and areas of expertise include TV-Radio Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations and Community Outreach. I joined Ramos Law in 2020.
I have worked as an Account Executive, Promotions/Event Planner, Programming Assistant, On-Air Personality, Community Outreach Manager, and Cultural Markets Manager in the Broadcast, Entertainment, Non-Profit, and Financial Service industries.
Working in various positions specializing in the cultural markets has allowed me the opportunity to be a leader and continue pursuing my professional and personal goals. The best part of my work is that I get to make a direct impact in helping my community.
I believe it is important to remember compassion, integrity, drive, focus, appreciation for your team, passion for your work, and determination to accomplish your goals with excellence and impact.
I participate and support my community where I see opportunity. I volunteer, support, and rescue homeless animals. I like to travel, experience other cultures, and spend time with family and friends.
A Colorado native; I was raised by my grandparents; surrounded by my Mexican culture, language, and faith. If I can help support you in anyway, please reach out.
Education & Community Affiliations.
- Denver North High School.
- BA Communications: Metro State University.
- Hispanic Chamber Foundation: Aspiring Leaders Program Certification – Metro State University. 2017.
- ALPFA (Association of Latino Professionals for America) – Denver Chapter President. 2016 -2017.
- Ski Fiesta: Board of Directors and Planning Committee – Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the National Hispanic Scholarship Fund.